[Sca-cooks] Bookstore goodies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:15:22 PDT 2001

Hi all.  I just got back from the used bookstore and got a few books.  I got
an in-tact version of Joy of Cooking for $4.00.  Glad to get this as mine is
now loose-leaf in a bag.  I also got a book called Himalayan Mountain
Cookery, a vegetarian cookbook for $3.00.  It covers utensils and oils,
spices and herbs, Vegetables, rice, dahls, breads, dairy, relishes chutneys
and raitas, beverages and soups, sweet dishes.  And for $5.00 I got a
textbook simply called On Cooking by Sarah R. Labensky & Alan M. Hause.  At
the Rite Aide drug store they were putting out halloween stuff and I got the
greatest goblet.
Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar