[Sca-cooks] Bidding for Gunther?

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Mon Sep 24 07:10:19 PDT 2001

Calontir participates in the following wars each year:

Estrella (we literally send busloads of people)
Gulf Wars in March
Lilies (us against us) - 9 days of fun in the sun and
         rain in the heart of the kingdom.
Pennsic (a sizeable contingent goes each year)
Armeggedon (us against Northshield)
Grey Niche Wars (Calontir against Meridies)
Diamond Wars (Calontir against Meridies)

Thunder Wars used to be in there in July (Calontir against Middle)

Then of course there are little events every single
weekend - often several on the same day.   We're
a small enough kingdom that you can travel from
one end to another in 12 hours or less - so we know
each other well.

Plus, we got a lot cooks and wanna-be cooks
here who can always use more inspiration.

Kateryn de Develyn
Calontir - Coeur d'Ennui  - Des Moines Iowa

We got openings for programmers (oracle, sql),
and I noticed in the paper yesterday there were
several openings for web administrators.