[Sca-cooks] cookin Boroghul (again)

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Sep 24 13:22:33 PDT 2001

> Lord Boroghul Khara wrote:
> > Southern Fried Squab I'm game!!!!
>
> Excuse me. In this group, in a discussion on fried squab, did you
> _really_ want to identify yourself as game? I'm picturing somebody like
> Master Chirhart tramping through the woods with a flintlock blunderbuss...
>
> Adamantius (Shhhh! He's hunting wabbits!)

Didn't we just go through this discussion only a few weeks ago
during last Pennsic? I seem to remember that Lord Boroghul started
that one, too...

Hey Boroghul, I once rescued a tiny bunny rabbit from my cat. Set
it free. But it didn't learn and perhaps leave (not that I want
YOU to leave) and the next time I found the cat with it, it was
quite dead.

Anyway, for further study on this topic, I do have these files:
fried-foods-msg   (33K)  1/ 4/01    Medieval fried foods. Recipes.
exotic-meats-msg  (73K)  9/21/01    Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans,
ostrich,
                                       crawfish, dormice, cat.
   (since we are talking about Lord Boroghul after all)

meat-aging-msg    (20K)  9/ 4/01    The aging of meat to tenderize it in
period
                                       and today.
   (hey, it beats using a mallet)

chicken-msg      (138K)  8/31/00    Period and SCA chicken recipes.
    (in case he's had enough and wants to back out of this)

Stefan