[Sca-cooks] Garlic Cloves

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 10:13:49 PDT 2001

Sieggy wrote:
>Or just munch on them like popcorn - they're
>great finger food. A little salt, mmmm, good!

   >Sieggy

Don't know if it's made its way back East, but
out here you can get various types of pickled
garlic.  My favorite is Arizona Snack Company
brand Habanero Garlic: "Garlic, Habaneros,
vinegar, water, peppers, salt, and spices" from
the label.  UMMMMMMMMMM, wunnerful stuff straight
from the jar, or put on a roast beef and onion
with mustard on pumpernickel sandwich.

Mordonna