[Sca-cooks] Re: exchangin treats

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:10:59 PDT 2001

Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> writes:
>Just went to the database section, using the link you had in your message,
>and it told me, "Oops you're not a member of the Cooks List".

>What am I doing wrong???
Nothing.. i just realize the database section is set up to only allow
members... which means you'd have to "subscribe" as a yahoogroups
member.  I though it was the same as the files section which allows
non members to access it. My Bad.

you can still send mail to sca-cooks at yahoogroups.com which is the
message board... Which won't get deleted as my news server does.. ;)
read messages, view files.. etc..  The "message" section should only
be used for submitting addresses or recipies (though the "files"
section is a better place if you are a memeber and can do it yourself.)

If you send your address here, i might not be sure to get it....

so far i have:

Lady Liadan
c/o Diana Skaggs

Linda Mills

Vincent Cuenca

Catelin O'Kelley
c/o Linda Kelley-Nordlund

Rhiannahn
c/o Cheryl Holland

Kirsten of Blak Rose
C/O Barbara Sall

James Willis

If you've sent your address in and it isn't listed.... please send it
to the sca-cooks address *AT YAHOOGROUPS* (see above for address) or,
if you have an account there already... save me some typing and enter
it in the database section yourself....   If you send your address
here, it might expire before i read it.

Those interested in the goodies exchange, we should set a date.  I'd
suggest "package opening" on Vernal Equinox (March 20, 2002) .  We get
enough goodies over Winter solstice and lots of the same people are
doing the cookie exchange.

Besides, that would be an apropriate time for all sorts of new and
interesting things. ;) This means we should send the packages out a
week or two before that... (more like 2-3 for out of the country
shipments).

Should we set a "goal" monitary amount for the basket... or is that
being too pragmatic? I'd suggest a minimum of $15 and a maximum of $30
(US Dollar) but that's only my opinion.

be safe,
flip

^___^