[Sca-cooks] Re: Treat Exchange

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 10:03:31 PDT 2001

Whichever Tim Tam variety works best for that coffee trick.  I've been wanting to try
that ever since somebody brought it up a year or 2 ago on this list.

I'm trying to figure out what is a Typically Los Angeleno Treat that will stand up to
shipping abroad.  A chocolate Oscar?  They are test-marketing a new M&M here, filled
with the usual milk chocolate plus a drip of "Dulce de Leche" caramelly goodness.
Curiously, I've only seen it at the Japanese market.

Selene, Caid