SCA as a different 'reality' (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Responsibilities)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:43:21 PDT 2001

Ooooohhhh....*THAT'S* why I joined the SCA....to have a place to put my
disordered personality...!!!  And I thought I came for the fun, adventure,
endless learning possibilities and the equally endless dirty dishes.  Go
figure.

Olwen the Odd (they don't call me odd for nothing, it comes from my
disordered personality);-)