[Sca-cooks] Re: single cooks on the list

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:53:21 PDT 2001

>Mordonna wrote:

> > Misha, darling, you are sweet, and definitely
> > male, but I don't believe that at sixteen you are
> > quite up to the kind of wear and tear we're
> > talking about here.

Oh, I think he'd be up to it!  Indeed, he'd be much more pliant and
trainable than some!  It's amazing the sort of things a sixteen-year-old
male will do in exchange for a kind word and a peck on the cheek from a
pretty lady.  Pitch camp, paint the garage, do the dishes, carry your
books...

These WERE the services being rendered, right?

Vicente
(sauntering off to the Rock to see what deviltry Selene is up to...)
It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange.
-Takeshi Kaga