[Sca-cooks] Single cooks on the list

Stephanie Howe showe01 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 15:29:58 PDT 2001

Well, most of my cooking involves rather higher temps than common in the
kitchen... 1890F(1030C) to 2300F(1260C) or thereabouts..:)

I'm the potter that Brighid ni Chiarain persuaded to make peach pit marzipan
molds.  Those of you who were at Pennsic might have visited my shop "Ash &
Griffin Pottery".
I'm interested in learning more about period cooking methods and equipment,
with the aim of making appropriate tools more available to fellow
"experimental archeology/history" buffs.

41, nonsmoker, 3 cats 1 dog.... ;)

Olga