[Sca-cooks] Re: Treat Exchange

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Sep 5 15:40:14 PDT 2001

Selene,

> Whichever Tim Tam variety works best for that coffee trick.
> I've been wanting to try
> that ever since somebody brought it up a year or 2 ago on this list.

The original style are the best for the Tim Tam suck.

> I'm trying to figure out what is a Typically Los Angeleno
> Treat that will stand up to
> shipping abroad.  A chocolate Oscar?  They are test-marketing
> a new M&M here, filled
> with the usual milk chocolate plus a drip of "Dulce de Leche"
> caramelly goodness.
> Curiously, I've only seen it at the Japanese market.

Woo Hoo.  Send me you address privately and I'll swap you some tim tams for
the m&ms.  Drake loves Caramel.

Afterall - I'm going to have to bribe him with something when he recovers
from the flu enough to realise I've offered to swap him for someone
house-broken .....

Meliora.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.