[Sca-cooks] Re: Treat Exchange

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Wed Sep 5 20:35:53 PDT 2001

All Tim Tams work well for that coffee trick.  I personally prefer the dark
chocolate - has a much nicer taste and goes extremely well with the
coffee.  (She says sitting here are the compute .... eating Dark Chocolate
Tim Tams and guzzling coke in an effort to catch up of the last few days
mail.)  It's such a hardship but someone has to help deplete the supply so
that they will continue to make more.

>Whichever Tim Tam variety works best for that coffee trick.  I've been
>wanting to try
>that ever since somebody brought it up a year or 2 ago on this list.
>
>I'm trying to figure out what is a Typically Los Angeleno Treat that will
>stand up to
>shipping abroad.  A chocolate Oscar?  They are test-marketing a new M&M
>here, filled
>with the usual milk chocolate plus a drip of "Dulce de Leche" caramelly
>goodness.
>Curiously, I've only seen it at the Japanese market.
>
>Selene, Caid
>
>Elaine Koogler wrote:
>
> > Dark chocolate and/or double coat...though the caramel are probably
> pretty good as
> > well!  Decisions, decisions.....
> >
> > Kiri
> >
> > Rhiannahn wrote:
> >
> > > --
> > > [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
> > > I'm one of those who can supply tim-tams ... what flavour ... plain choc,
> > > dark choc, caramel, double coat.

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906