[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Wed Sep 5 20:43:35 PDT 2001

Mean chickens are all well and good.  Any good cooks knows if you boil it
for long enough even a stone becomes edible.  But can you cook a good
chicken.  (Translation .... does it taste any good - I've tasted some
interesting things that were supposed to be chicken)

I don't smoke either. And I've been told I cook a mean chicken.
Alban

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906