[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #544 - 18 msgs

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Wed Sep 5 21:11:57 PDT 2001

Edward

you would probably enjoy a visit ... a nice long visit to Queensland then.

Hey Mel,   If you folks came up here couldn't we work out some sort of time
share of Drakey & Edward .......

>Meliora wrote:
>
> > Woo Hoo !!  A long-haired blond ...
>
>Light brown really, unless bits get sun-bleached
>
> > Edward, you're not allergic to cats are you?  Or the cold?
>
>Not physically allergic, though I fight a neverending battle to keep
>my flatmate's cats out of my room...
>
>Definitely allergic to winter cold, but unless you're in Tasmania your
>location is probably warmer than Christchurch. :-)
>
>Edward

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906