[Sca-cooks] Single cooks on the list

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 07:46:19 PDT 2001

olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< So who IS keeping the list.  I know Finnabir suggested I do it, but frankly
 I'm not much of a list person.  I keep seeing new names coming to light.
 Makes you wonder just how long all these new names have been watching the
 rest of us on the list.
 Olwen the curious

I'm doing the treat list for Cookie Exchange, someone else keep the single
list, though with all the lurkers, we may just as well, give up and start
wearing our t-shirts when we meet.("T" -taken, "A"-available"

Finnebhir