[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 6 11:23:28 PDT 2001

Yes, we will be at Coronation.  However, between Pelican meetings, other
possible Order meetings, playing host to a media person, helping in the kitchen
and helping with our newcomers (we'll have a whole bunch at the event), I'm not
sure what I'll be doing when!!!  So...look for me under the Dun Carraig
pavillion...it'll have lots of red and white flying around it, and it has white
dags with green trim.

Kiri