[Sca-cooks] peach pit molds, period utensils

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 6 12:00:45 PDT 2001

I want one of those dragon teapots with the knight sticking out of its mouth and
a lance sticking out of its toushie!!!  I'm REALLY sorry you had already sold
it!  Some of the folks from my barony told me they tried to buy it, especially
as the colors on the lance were the livery of a person in Atlantia that is not
one of my favorite people!!  They were going to give it to me for my 60th
birthday next month.  So.  If you ever make another one, please give me first
refusal?????

Kiri (ekoogler at chesapeake.net)