[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 6 12:25:43 PDT 2001

> Hey now, wait a minute!  That's not always true.  I've been with one of
> the best cooks anywhere for 22 years, and we have a wonderful time cooking
> together.

Yeah, my mom keeps trying to break up with the man-not-quite-in-her-life
but then who would she get together with to cook and can? All the
relationships I ever had that worked at all were with people I could cook
with.

My first boyfriend Ratnose (never date a man whose mother calls him
Ratnose) and I specialized in chicken soup, eggs Simon & Garfunkel,
peculiar roasts and great fruit salads.

One of my exes and I can't work on anything except heraldry and cooking
together. (Unfortunately, the ex who taught me about heraldry had a
cooking style completely incompatible with mine...)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa