[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 6 13:09:24 PDT 2001

> > eggs Simon & Garfunkel,
> >peculiar roasts
> <sigh> Okay, so what's the stories behind these?

Eggs simon and garfunkel is, as many cooks have independently decided,
Scrambled Eggs with Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme. and, in our case,
Chives. ;)

Roasts... well, let me put it this way: dried spearmint wasn't a good
choice for a meat rub on pork, but herbs d' provance and garlic salt is
excellent on London Broil. Basically, we worked our way through my herb
cabinet.  Since I'd been growing and drying herbs since I was 12, we came
up with some peculiar combinations!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa