[Sca-cooks] Spork conversation

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 13:16:06 PDT 2001

Oh, thank you so much!  I have long remembered this implement and wanted to
know if it really is period (not that it would be for me, but I don't think
I would let that stop me!).  I will write to him with my queries ...
although, the thought occurs to me that perhaps only one of us should write
to him for these particulars (rather than asking him to make them for
people, that is different altogether) and get his permission to post same
here?

Gwynydd