[Sca-cooks] OT Tornado in Ansteorra

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:58:55 PDT 2001

>Gunthar would know more about their immediate needs,

I've spoken with both Duncan and Larissa today. The
damage on the house is estimated at around $80,000.
Although they have insurance there is a large deductable.
They plan on coming by my place sometime next week
for a quiet dinner away from house, people and phone.
Lots of people have dropped by to assist in the cleanup.
Duncan lost his beloved barbeque grill. He's an avid
and proud griller. And the bwow-chukka-brow-wow room
is going to need repairs. (The title of the room is
because when they bought the place there was this
huge room upstairs with red leather and a bar that
they feel was an orgy room.)

Basically all Duncan wants right now is sleep.

>Though wouldn't it be funny for Gunthar to show up with
>an armload of stuff from the Cooks of the Known World?
>If he's going to Defender, of course.

I'll most likely be at Elfsea Defender. Sir Guy is sitting
a second vigil and has asked me to make another buffet.
I'm considering it.

Gunthar