[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 6 14:54:45 PDT 2001

> Bi polar! Bi ped ! Bi lingule Bi hai! Bi partesen?    Chirhart (I know
> curriosity killed the cat)   Oh crap out of Dr pepper.....
> > Well, not that I'm in this thread or anything, but I'm single, 35-ish and
> > bi. *sigh*

Well, theoretically bipedal (though after the first day of an event or the
first 2 hours of a dayboard, neither food works very well), not bilingual,
probably bipartisan (Ratnose 'if you have to live your life according to
my pithy quotes, why does it have to be the depressing ones' said about
me: "You know that thin line between love and hate? Um, when most people
cross that line they end up on one side or the other of it.") Pagan, not
Bahai. But, in this context, bisexual. ;)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa