[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 6 21:58:21 PDT 2001

Edward asked:
> Stefan writes:
> > Well, there is this file:
> > boat-building-msg (39K) 11/21/00    Building boats using medieval
> > techniques.
>
> What, the Florilegium doesn't yet have
> basic-teleport-construction-msg?

Well, not yet. But it could if you will send me the information about
it with some supporting evidence that it was used in the SCA time
period in Europe or the cultures they had contact with.

Of course, if you were to write an article with the same info, it
could then go in the Florilegium as basic-telport-construction-art.

But both of those are two long for file names and I would have to
shorten them.

And if you don't have this article or information yet, I'm always
interested in articles on other period or SCA subjects.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net