[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:24:59 PDT 2001

>In a message dated 9/6/01 8:39:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> > Hey Misha, are you going to Coronation?
>
>If you come down on Saturday to pick me up. I can only day trip cause I
>play
>in the band so friday's out and I have a field trip on Sunday.
>
>Misha

Well, sorry, can't do that.  Actually I may not be able to make it either.
I just found out my driver has to work.  Most of the Barony will be going to
be in the Reisterstown Parade so I think finding another ride will be hard.
My ankle (and my car) are still doing the no-no.  I did speak to Jehan last
night and told him to take pictures of his hospitality table.  Hope he does.
Olwen