[Sca-cooks] peach pit molds, period utensils

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:20:18 PDT 2001

I get sculpy at the local arts and crafts store.  To make a peach pit mold I
eat a peach, clean and dry the pit, push it half way in one block, take it
out, push the other side in another block, bake the blocks to harden them,
mark one end so I don't have to guess if they are both facing the same way
when I press them together.  Pretty much, you can make molds of almost
anything.
Olwen