[Sca-cooks] NEW PROJECT - Food Timeline - Hugh big Project

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 08:41:22 PDT 2001

They should not jump on anybody who attempts a big project - that's how big projects get done!

However, someone has already done something like this.  Maybe you had better have a look, and see what you can adapt for SCA use.  They cite some of our listees' web sites, such as Cariadoc's Miscellany and Cindy Renfrow's Links Page.
http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/kid/food.html  The Food Timeline
http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/kid/food1.html  Culinary History Timeline

Selene, Caid