[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 09:09:57 PDT 2001

You can't even get Sees chocolate in most of the US. I spoke to their reps
at the Fancy Food Show this summer. They have a hard candy which they are
starting to sell more widely, but they said they will continue to sell
their chocolate only in their own stores, and they haven't any in the East
yet.

Anne