[Sca-cooks] Six and counting

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Sep 7 13:53:04 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> If you have questions, get back to
> >me in an hour or so when I'm better lubricated.)
> >
> >'Lainie
>
> Do tell 'Lainie, who's your company...???? ;-O !!

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!

I *TOLD* you I hadn't had my tea yet! If i'd had, I might have noticed
that I'd said something that could be taken, er... differently than
intended. Oh geez.

FYI- I'm alone. Regina gets back from her business trip tonight, but at
the moment it's just me and three cats who are pissed off because Mom
has been gone. (And leaving enormous hairballs in the hallway... :-P)

And at the moment I don't know when I'll see my sweetie next. He's going
to a War this weekend, and I'm staying home, getting this @#$%^&
computer worked on, making pesto and hopefully doing something with
these plums. And fixing the Hair Disaster I'm dealing with. Bleah.

Basil in my teeth,
'Lainie