[Sca-cooks] Minowara Kiritsubo - Atlantia's newest Laurel

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 19:03:19 PDT 2001

In a message dated 09/08/2001 9:34:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tirloch at cox.rr.com writes:

> Kiri's recognition as a Laurel is wonderful.

This is some of the best news I have heard in years, and a most most most
deserved award. Kiri-sensei has been a great resource for those interested in
Japanese culture and costuming for many years and her work in the kitchen has
always been tasty, documented, and well-recieved. She shares her knowledge
willingly and I am proud to have worked in her kitchens many times. The only
thing I can think of that's better than hearing about it would have been to
be there.

Massive congratulations, Elaine! I couldn't be happier for you!

Meg