[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Sep 9 11:29:58 PDT 2001

> I never wear perfume in the usual form. I only have the everyday
coconut
> one, and the "going out" vanilla scented one...
>
> Well, it works. Men just loooove vanilla ;-)
>

> > Studies have been done that anything Vanilla scented, flavored has
an
> arousal
> > effect on men while cinnamon and other "hot" spices affect women.
And as
> we
> > all know, Chocolate works for most everyone!
> >
> > Finnebhir

This is indeed interesting. I simply abhor the scent of vanilla on a
person...funny tho', I love it in the kitchen. Since the whole "vanilla
as a perfume" thing exploded a number of years back, it has been my
experience that men either really love it or really hate it, with about
a 50-50 percentage. Very few were ambivalent about it.

Micaylah "I will never never wear vanilla, yuck yuck puke puke" The
Picky