[Sca-cooks] food differences

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 19:51:07 PDT 2001

Rob Downie wrote:

> Sorry, small ammendment to my previous post:  In Canada, any CITRUS BASED soft
> drink cannot be caffeinated.  Of course, I can't think of any clear drink that
> isn't citrus based...
>
> Faerisa

In Los Angeles [at my local Ralphs market], we can sometimes find a soda called
"Clearly Canadian," which comes in various flavors, not all of the citrus, but
various fruit flavors with no artificial coloring.  I do not remember what
sweetener it uses, probably beet sugar if your surmise is correct.  I like the
cherry flavor right well.

Selene