[Sca-cooks] moving - cookbook sale

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 20:19:34 PDT 2001

Hey now, there are enthusiastic cooks in your new baronial home of Starkhafn.
You are getting a new Baronial couple soon, both the outgoing and incoming B's
are fabboo people and I'm sure you will get along well.  November Coronation
and Caid Twelfth Night will both be in Vegas in the next very few months.  Do
make sure and make yourself known to the kitchen folk of Starkhafn as well as
to the rest of us who will apparently be spending some time there soon.

The head chef for Coronation is Master Atar, best known for his blade mastery
but who is also a superior cook, particularly in his native cuisine of Greece
and the Middle East.  Hope you like garlic.

This is not a private response but I want a list of your unwanted <snif> books,
if you decide to keep them after all as trade goods for your new Starkhafn
compadres.

Selene, Barony of Altavia [but I travel], Caid