[Sca-cooks] food differences

KarenO kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Sep 10 14:43:17 PDT 2001

> Margaret said:
> OTOH, apparently in Canada  if the soda has caffiene in it, it also has to
be cola. So Canadian Mt. Dew is unleaded. Blech<

        Not a Canadian,  but camped with a large contigency from Avacal:
Yes!!  it is so amazing!  Mountain Dew there has no caffiene.  So,  to
better relatuions between our two Kingdoms {Artemisia & Northcentral An
Tir}, we have decided to trade USA  Dew for Canadian Coke.  Tho I still
don't understand why they would cross the border to buy Budweiser .

    Caointiarn