[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 11 07:55:01 PDT 2001

Fortunately, I live outside the District...'way outside...and my lord is just
north of the DC boundary in Maryland.  I just heard from him and he's ok, but
his students are probably going to leave for home to check on family who may
have been at the Pentagon.  However, I'm in a state of shock as I was watching
the Today show as the second tower was struck...and have seen everything since,
including the collapse of the two towers.  I was also watching live TV when
Kennedy was assasinated, and this ranks right up there with that.

Kiri