[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 11 08:02:10 PDT 2001

I hadn't heard that they had attributed it to anyone.  According to the
Today show, they are still trying to figure it out.  They believe that it
had to be a large, well-organized group, such as ben Lauden (sp??) or one of
the others.  The thing that has everyone so uncertain is the fact that there
was no warning ahead of time...even from spies within the groups.  According
to NBC, there has been no credible claim of responsibility at this time.

Kiri