[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 11 08:56:52 PDT 2001

It also appears that many other businesses in the DC area are being closed as
well...not so much out of fear of attack but rather because so many have family that
may be involved in this terrible disaster.  Phillip just called and said that the
Oracle Training Center in Bethesda is closed, and my protege said that her husband's
work at a boatyard has been closed as well.

Not only are the airports closed, but train service is disrupted/closed as
well...and Metro service on the Yellow Line is being re-routed.  Highways crossing
the District are completely clogged.

Kiri