[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Cheriti Watts cassea at teleport.com
Tue Sep 11 11:37:35 PDT 2001

I left work today to give blood.  However, Portland Red Cross is swamped.
While I was driving home to get my donor card, my husband finally was able
to get through to them and was told not to come in today, try in a few days
instead.  Unfortunately, Portland only has 1 permanent donation center from
what I can tell on the web site.
This has even convince my needle phobic O+ husband to give blood. Hopefully
the resolve lasts until later in the week.

cassea/cynwise