[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Sep 11 11:53:02 PDT 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Olwen the Odd wrote:

> The list is very quiet right now.  I will give you a quick rundown on who
> posted to the question when asked earlier by Lucrezia.  They are;

Margaret FitzWilliam checking in from MN. They've shut down the major
downtown buildings in Minneapolis and I think a few in St. Paul, including
the Capitol bldg. My husband's company's headquarters is in Herndon, VA,
so they closed up shop and went home as well.

Meanwhile everyone here is glued to radios, but we're still getting
support calls from the rest of the country.

Margaret