[Sca-cooks] Who did it?

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at acm.org
Tue Sep 11 12:00:19 PDT 2001

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! It's unlikely that we will have much of an idea
of who did it until the cockpit voice records are found. Hopefully, a few
words were spoken by the thugs who took over the planes. As for the
report about the plane in Pennsylvania being a normal crash, according to
a report on CNN a passenger of that plane called 411 on his cell phone
and said that it had been hijacked. We will not know what the situation
for some time.

						Your Humble Servant
						Solveig Throndardottir
						Amateur Scholar

Yes. I talk too much.
| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM       |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est      |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu      |
| Ignored domains: bestbiz.net, pop.net, hotmail.com, aibusiness.com  |
|                  vdi.net, usa.net, tpnet.pl, myremarq.com           |
|                  netscape.net, excite.com, bigfoot.com, public.com  |
|                  com.tw, eranet.net, yahoo.com, success.net         |
|                  mailcity.com, net.tw, twac.com, netcenter.com      |
|		   techie.com, msn.com				      |