[Sca-cooks] A call for help! was: Is everyone OK?

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Tue Sep 11 12:32:46 PDT 2001

'Lainie, you could try contacting the SCA group there directly - I'm
sure they're all talking about this, same as we are!  Chicago is the
Shire of Gray Gargoyles, and the contact person listed on the Midrealm
site is Henry Warnok (Brian Hill), 773-866-2645,
libitugli at ameritech.net.  I presume he is their seneschal.  I'm trying
to load their webpage for more info, but I'm not having luck.

-Magdalena