[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Sep 11 11:23:34 PDT 2001

>Muiredach, Chicago says his server is down and can't get on the list.

The server is back on.

They are basically closing down the "loop", which is the greater downtown
area.  State and public buildings are closed down.  Several folks I know
working in buildings downtown were told to leave.  Several of those folks
using wheelchairs can't leave downtown as they have closed the elevators at
the "El" stations!  Can't drive in through highways as those are being
closed down.  They had tripled the number of "El" trains leaving downtown,
rumors of closing down these too.

It might be a little extreme, or not.  Dunno.  Chicago is a likely target.

The world is insane.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka