[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 18:38:22 PDT 2001

--- justin pfeil <johhnytrash at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
> > > I am OK in PA.  We did have a plane go down 80
> miles
> > > SW of PGH but they are
> > > saying it was controller error.
> > > Phillipa
> >
> >Really?  Because one of the passengers on board hid
> in
> >the bathroom, using his cell phone and stated that
> >they were being hijacked.
> >
> I thought that was the plane that hit the Pentagon.
> And the cell phone call
> was someone in Bush's cabinet's wife.
>
> -Justin

No.  It was from the plane in PA.  The wife of the
Solicitor General was on the plane that hit the
Pentagon and also called her husband before she died.
There were others who called from the planes that hit
both towers in NY.

The CIA has been very specific about who was
responsible.  They have just stated that they are 90%
sure that it was Osama Bin Laden who masterminded this
attack.  They have intercepted several phone calls
from several of his lieutenants who have talked about
this attack.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.