[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Sep 11 19:23:01 PDT 2001

> >The CIA has been very specific about who was
> >responsible.  They have just stated that they are 90%
> >sure that it was Osama Bin Laden who masterminded this
> >attack.  They have intercepted several phone calls
> >from several of his lieutenants who have talked about
> >this attack.
> >

> Where did you get that info ? I've heard no facts about the Osama Bin
Ladin
> connection.
>
> -Justin

All day, it has been speculated that this sicko was responsible. Indeed
at this point tonight there have been rumours of intercepted
communications among his people while this was going on. As of tonight
they are stating that they now have a good idea it was him, but are
saying nothing "official". As there are not many factions that are
capable of a strike on this scale, narrowing it down wouldnt be that
difficult. Denial from him or no.

Heard this on CNN.

Micaylah