[Sca-cooks] Any news about or from Admantius?

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 11 19:41:29 PDT 2001

>Having read through the days mail in the past hour I was curious if any
>news from or about Admantuis' family.
>Please keep us posted those of you who are closest to him
>Nichola

We're fine.

The period in which I was effectively stranded in Queens, while my
lady wife and son were stranded in two different parts of Manhattan,
with my niece stuck in school in a third part of Manhattan. just a
couple of blocks from the WTC, was difficult, but we're all home and
either asleep in bed or about to go do that.

Many thanks to all who asked, wrote, thought, prayed, etc.; you
helped us get through some difficult hours.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com