[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK? - Candle Website

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 22:22:04 PDT 2001

Speaking only for myself, of course, I cannot see how this could be
considered inappropriate on this day.  I am grateful for this information
and will post this link to a few other places before this day is over.  I
have also been reading the posts on this tragedy with interest and have
cross-posted a few things which have appeared here.

Today, I think, "regular programming" has been suspended in many places.  I
know that this story has taken over all of Tasmania's 4 television stations,
for example.

*peace to you all*

Gwynydd (Lochac)