[Sca-cooks] an article in an unknown language

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 23:35:49 PDT 2001

My French is a bit rusty all I can make out is that the first part talks
about a doctoral thesis presented by Thomas Falmagne at the University of
Louvain dealing with a n Abbey in Villers-en-Brabant that was a cultural
center in the 13th century producing masterful  scriptures.Also talks about
his sources.
The second part is about a book written by Thomas Coomans that was a product
of his doctoral the title goes something like " The abbey of
Villers-en-Brabant the significance behind the design and construction a
gothic cistern Abby.
The third part gives a definition of a florilegium.

I'm not sure if this helped you any but it got my mind off NY for a bit.
Thanks.

You can take the man from the city but you can't take the city from the man.