[Sca-cooks] Re: Horrified/ to glenn

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 07:15:58 PDT 2001

 Do join a local branch. You won't regret it.
 I think we all feel we need to do more. I gave blood
yesterday but it didn't make me feel any better
because that was on my lists of things to do becuase
it was my day to go in and give  anyway.The local
O.B.I. is at Walmart every 8 weeks and yesterday was
the day they were to have been there. I donate  while
they are there, makes it easier to keep up with when I
can give.
 Cassie