[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Sep 12 11:53:57 PDT 2001

I just wish they'd let me donate.  But, when I called yesterday, I was told
that that blasted dengue fever (along with the chemotherapy) makes my blood
VERY poisonous.  I even tried to volunteer to help, but was told that they had
all the help they needed.  I'm so frustrated....what can an old lady do to help
except hold these folks in her thoughts?

Kiri