[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Marzipan

Kayah fairyelf at accessv.com
Wed Sep 12 13:03:32 PDT 2001

I've looked through my herbals and other than a fabric dye from a plant
(latin Isatis tinctoria - don't know english name) which would make whatever
is dyed NOT edible...
How about getting some blue flower petals and layering them on.... they can
be removed and the marzipan eaten.. or just eaten with the marzipan if
they're edible.

Kay