[Sca-cooks] Elizabeth....reports

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 13 00:22:38 PDT 2001

Available from Cheshire archeology
The Lower Bridge Street Dig. I originally got it because of the designs of
the pots.
Copies of which I found at our local B&Q!!!  There was a trace of beef done
with barley (?pearl) veg and beer.
The veg included carrots and onion and garlic. I was cooking the same meal
for a show.
York Archeological trust also has some interesting reports. The only
difference they found between Viking Faeces and saxon is that the vikings
ate rowan berries and the saxons didn't.
I will try to find the original reports for you.
Vara