[Sca-cooks] Sekunjabin question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 13 06:03:12 PDT 2001

I've made it, and while I don't recall the exact evaporation rate, I do
seem to remember having at least a quart of it.  Also, I was suprised at
how little of the syrup I was adding to my water (I've been drinking
this stuff all summer...yummm). My beverage came off very definitely
mint with a very small amount of syrup.
Maybe what you'll have to do is make some, and try it, measuring at the
same time to get a ballpark figure? I suspect that people's preferred
"strength" varies a lot with this stuff.....
--maire